Yes, if Libertarian Passions is the primary site you join within Passions Network, then you will have 100% free access to all features within Libertarian Passions.
Libertarian Passions is part of the Passions Network niche dating social network. The focus of the sites within Passions Network is to help people meet others who share similar interests, and unlike most dating sites, individual sites within Passions Network do not cost anything. Upon joining Libertarian Passions, you become a member of the Passions Network network of sites, with the option to add other Passions Network sites into your account if you choose*. Please note that you will only appear on the site(s) in the network that you add into your account. This approach lets people create their own personal social network of dating sites, customized specifically to their particular interests (or passions) in life. *Adding some Passions Network sites into your account can only take place if you CHOOSE to upgrade to a 'Network Wide Membership'. This is completely optional, and there are many 100% free sites available to be added into your existing account without upgrading.
While dating is a focus within Passions Network, it is open to anyone looking to meet others who share similar 'passions'. For example, if you consider yourself part of the Libertarian community, then Libertarian Passions is the site for you. If you have a passion for yoga, join the Yoga Passions site to find a yoga partner. If you love movies, join the Movies Passions site to find others who share your passion for film. While shared interests can lead to dating when both parties are interested, it is not the sole focus of Passions Network.
There is no cost to join any specific site within Passions Network. Please note that you are limited to a single site within the network unless you choose to upgrade to 'Network Wide Access', which would allow you to add as many of the other 260+ sites within the network as you would like.
We would encourage you to consider upgrading to 'Network Wide Access', which will allow you to add any sites that match your interests. Passions Network is a network of individual sites, each with a focus on a specific interest (or Passion), or on a specific geographic region. For example, if you have a passion for yoga, and for reading, and you are a republican vegetarian, you could choose to make your profile available on each of the Passions sites focused on those interests. Perhaps you will make a new friend via the Vegetarian Passions site, even though you may have joined via the Yoga Passions site originally.
No. Passions Network does not provide your email address to anyone. Email messages between members are sent via the internal email system.
- Free Photo Personals
- Free Libertarian Chat
- Free Audio Chat
- Free Webcam Chat
- Free Instant Messaging (In development due to our network upgrade.)
- Free Libertarian Blogs (In development due to our network upgrade.)
- Free Email (Send & Recieve)
- Free Libertarian Forums
- Favorites / Friends List
- Smooches, Hugs, Bites, Punches, Etc. (In development due to our network upgrade.)
- Virtual Gifts (In development due to our network upgrade.)
- Private/Public Messages & More!
Your 'Favorites / Friends' list allows you to keep track of the people you are interested in, as well as your close friends. Just add someone into your 'Favorites / Friends' list, and you'll be notified when they are online.
A 'smooch' is a quick way to express your interest in someone without writing an email message. See someone you would like to chat with? Send them a 'smooch'. Or take advantage of some of the other fun options like 'hugs', 'licks', 'bites' and 'punches'.(In development due to our network upgrade.)
'Groups' allow you to further define a little of who you are, within individual Passions Network sites. 'Groups' also allow you to find people who share some similarity with you, whether it be a personal trait or a specific interest…and hopefully this will make it easier to break the ice and make new friends. Take a moment to browse some of the Libertarian Passions Groups to see how they work.
- Join for free.
- Upload up to ten photos.
- Consider upgrading to 'Network Wide Access', although this in not required.
- If you upgrade, add every site that matches your interests.
- Create a unique description of yourself for each site you join.
- Join the 'Groups' that best describe you, or your interests.
- Create a 'Blog' and begin posting.
- If you have already have a website or blog, add a link to Libertarian Passions.
- Tell your friends about our network of free dating & social networking sites.
(All features are available and 100% free on the primary site you join within the network! )
To delete your account, send an email requesting account deletion to email@example.com. Please use ‘Delete Account’ in the subject line of your message, and please send your account deletion request from the same email associated with your account. Also, please include your account username. (Deletion Link Will Be Added In The Future)
- Link to Libertarian Passions.
- Tweet about Libertarian Passions.
- Blog about Libertarian Passions.
- Create and upload a YouTube video about Libertarian Passions.
- Click the Social Media Options in the upper left of Libertarian Passions when you are logged in.
- Click the Facebook Like button in the upper left of Libertarian Passions when you are logged in.